2000 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Audi TT Convertible 2000 wont even Crank - battery is full, all electrics work!
- A metal noise from the right back side of the car while driving on rough surface
- How many temperature sensor are in a 2000 Audi tt 1.8? Still running hot!
- Removing the plastic engine cover
- Starting/Electrical problem after rainstorm
2000 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2000 Audi TT Questions
please help. I came to office this morning and wanted to go out for lunch and got into car. All is good! Electric is good. I put the key in however it just Didnt Crank. It wont turn over. When I turn the key to On, it make a light tik sound and nothing more. Fuel fine, Battery...
I need a help please.
When I drive, every single shake, hump and rough surface where car will shake, a metal sound like as if a thin light metal is hitting another metal and making a tin tin tin noise depending on how hard the surface. It is coming from the right back side of ...
How do I remove the plastic engine cover to change the headlight bulbs?
2000 Audi TT Recalls
The steering may handle in an unstable manner, especially in cases of excess speed and abrupt steering movements. Unstable handling may result in an accident. Dealers will replace the front and rear stabilizers for Quattro Drive equipped vehicles. A modified control arm will be installed in the front suspension and shock absorbers will be installed in the front and rear. Finally, a rear spoiler will be installed.
The fuel line may have been damaged during vehicle production. This may result in a fuel leak, which can cause a fire. Dealers will replace the affected fuel line assembly.
2000 Audi TT Reviews
I LOVE MY TT THE ONLY THING I HATE IS THE HATERS TRYING TO KEY MY CAR
Beautiful car, fun to drive, but some electrical issues, Instrument cluster, Coils....etc.
This has been a fun car.Not super fast , it handles well though.Maintenance cost are so-so.A few water leaks in the rain.All OK now.Had to fix a few things in the suspension....creaking noise.Brakes needed a few times as well.