2009 Audi TT Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Audi TT Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Audi TT Quattro Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2009 Audi TT Quattro Recalls
Connectors for a temperature sensor inside the direct shift gearbox (DSG) transmission may have been insufficiently crimped. They could incorrectly read a high transmission oil temperature, and abruptly shift into neutral. The shift position indicator in the instrument panel would begin to flash and the "Depress Brake Pedal" indicator light will be illuminated to alert the driver to apply the brakes. The abrupt shift could lead to a crash. Volkswagen and Audi dealers will reprogram the transmission control module (TCM) with updated software. The recall began October 20, 2009. The Volkswagen recall number is 37E3/S7 and the Audi recall number is 37E5/J7.