2008 Audi TT Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Audi TT Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2008 Audi TT Quattro Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2008 Audi TT Quattro Recalls
The retainers clips for the C-pillar trim panels may not retain the panels sufficiently. In a collision, the trim panel may become a projectile and injure an occupant. Dealers will install an improved retainer clip. The Audi recall number is 70D1/JX. This recall began on March 7, 2008.