2002 Audi TT Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Audi TT Quattro
- I've been told that my speedometer cannot be calibrated because its AWD. True?
- When to replace car fluids?
- random alarm in boot going off. Not flashing lights etc.
- Water leaks into fuse box during rain/and shorts fuses for hatch, lights, doors
- My car has kangaroo petrol when reversing or just taking off more so if the
2002 Audi TT Quattro Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2002 Audi TT Quattro Questions
Got a speeding ticket and I KNOW I wasn't speeding. Lawyer wants speedometer calibrated, but shop tells me it can't be done on all the time AWD.
Also alarm. I was told there's an internal TSB which terminated in 2009.