1995 Audi S6 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Audi S6
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1995 Audi S6 Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
1995 Audi S6 Questions
So my buddy has this car with about 160,000 miles, salvage title. He fixed it up and is trying to sell it, and I'm in the market for another car. I was curious if its worth it to buy the car? What are the average maintenance cost and are their any specific problems that this car general has? ...
Stock 95 S-6 turbo five cylinder with 180,000 miles. It hesitates and surges when try to accelerate but runs ok as just cruise at even speed. Ran three bottles of BG44 to clean injectors and seemed to help initially but then started again. took off injectors and were spraying even pattern. List...