2006 Audi S4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi S4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Audi S4 Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
2006 Audi S4 Reviews
I purchased my first amazing Audi S4 new in July of 2006. My S4 came with the tiptronic automatic transmission. I drove this excellent car for 148,844 miles. Other than normal maintenance, I had to replace the headlights because of flickering problems at about 100,000 miles, and had to replace all coils at about 95,000 miles. These were the only two major repairs the car sustained. Today,...