2005 Audi S4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi S4
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Audi S4 Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
2005 Audi S4 Questions
The light remained on after starting the car. Nothing is obviously wrong that I can hear or feel. Is ok to drive locally until I can get it looked at after the holiday weekend or do I need to keep it parked?
Just had my secondary radiator replaced on S4 (2005). The car didnt start at the dealers (left overnight after work). Now it wont start in the morning, and doesn't seem to charge up when running the car in the day. So confused whats causing the problem. The battery wasnt disconnected during t...
my car was purchased new and is under 21,000 miles
2005 Audi S4 Reviews
I had a 2005.5 Audi S4. I really enjoyed driving it until 104,000 miles when the timing chain tensioner went out and audi wanted to replace the engine for $18,000. It was our 4th audi. Never again. Will always drive american from here on out. Could not work with the dealer or Audi. The vehicle was well maintained and even the Audi tech said the motor was in great shape. I returned the audi back...