2004 Audi S4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi S4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Audi S4 Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
2004 Audi S4 Questions
The other day on my way home my car lost power lights ect. Went to have batt. tested, said was bed, purchased new one, proceded to test whether it was getting a charge...was not, I then noticed some remnants of belt being chewed up. So my thought was the belt broke, however the power steering sti...
my b6 s4 has been taking a long time to start in cold weather when i turn key the car does nothing all the normal ligts appear on the dash but the motor does not turn over. and after about a minute or so of turning key on then off it finally starts this only happens when cold . I just put a new b...
my audi s4 will turn over for ages before it will start,but only happens when cold seems fine when warm,changed spark plugs &all filters an gave oil change,does anyone no what this could be?
2004 Audi S4 Recalls
2004 Audi S4 Reviews
Fab car...my friends call it my rocket! Brake dust accumulates fast on rims...but brakes and handling have already saved me from one sure accident. Engine eats oil (normal!) like gas (1 quart/1000 miles). Strut bearings need a check for wear...hearing noises after 100K mi...
Love the car! Has been proud owner for a year now, had some problems, but thankfully had them taken care of by extended warranty. The most major one was the replacement of the steering rack. So highly recommend getting one from a trusted provider as any labor is expensive on that car. Recently (after 35K miles) replaced brake pads/rotors for front. Came up to $460 (parts, labor and taxes), not ...