2001 Audi S4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi S4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Audi S4 Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2001 Audi S4 Questions
three weeks ago, my timing belt,water pump,passenger side valve cover gasket and my alternator was changed. On Wednesday the dealer will be replacing my driver side valve cover gasket and repair my passenger side CV joint. Mileage on car 50,000 miles.
i checked the light and is says torque convertor, it drives just fine dont slip or anything. what could be the problem??
It runs fine. It has 77000 miles
2001 Audi S4 Reviews
I have owned my 01 S4 Avant 6 speed for 5 years now. I bought it form the original owner with 120K miles on it with service records. My wife drives it daily and has 205K on it. The car still has original clutch, head gaskets, and turbos. Most repairs have been general maintance, but some repairs are costly. Some parts such as EGT sensors, O2 sensors and center driveshaft carrier bearing failure...
Bought my 2001 S4 new in March 2002. It has 149,000 miles now. It has been an excellent car. It is a 6 speed manual with the original clutch. Wondering how much longer the clutch will last. It does not slip but am thinking it must be getting close to the end of its useful life. Am wondering if I should sell it while it runs well or keep it and eventually replace the clutch. Any advice o...
love my s4