2008 Audi Q7 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Audi Q7
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2008 Audi Q7 Problems
An engine misfire may be noted after cold start resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. Our technicians tell us updated powertrain control module (PCM) software is available to correct this concern.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with a knock sensor code stored. Our technicians tell us a revised knock sensor and bracket should be installed, along with heat shielding material to protect the new sensor, to correct this condition.
Uneven ride height and/or tilting of the vehicle may be caused by one or more stuck closed residual pressure holding valves. A service bulletin from Audi describes how to properly test these valves. Any valve failing this functional test should be replaced.
2008 Audi Q7 Questions
The Blower fan has gone in my 2008 Q7 with 80000 miles.
You can hear it knocking and trying to work when putting on the front defroster.
Dealership wants 400 for the parts and 500 to install it (4 hours)
I am looking to find someone outside of the dealership locally. 4 hours seems a lot...