2009 Audi Q5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Audi Q5
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Audi Q5 Questions
When replacing the battery of an Audi q5, should anything be reprgrammed and if so how?
2009 Audi Q5 Recalls
The left and right A-pillars are the roof suports that run along each side of the windshield. Their trim cover clips may not have been manufactured correctly and one or both trim covers may come loose if the side head protection airbags are deployed. These loose trim pieces could injure the front seat occupants. Dealers will inspect the middle clip of each of the left and right A-pillar covers and replace them as necessary.