1998 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi Cabriolet
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1998 Audi Cabriolet Questions
The car was stored for the winter, we rolled it out after we started it, let it run for a half hour shut it off and now it won't start. I have dash lights, fuel pump pressurizes, but no crank.
have to admit haven't taken very good care of this window and being in SC pollen country yellowed the window and window is scratched from snow brushes - I tried what the internet said was a great idea - 'toothpaste' well that hurt it even more - any thoughts on how to get this window ...