1997 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Audi Cabriolet
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1997 Audi Cabriolet Questions
i WANT TO PRINT OUT SOME INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE MY MECHANIC HAS NOT DONE THIS BEFORE i MESSED UP AND BOUGHT THE WATER PUMP ALREADY AND CAN'T RETURN IT SO i AM LIMITED WITH WHO WILL FIX THE CAR AND USE MY PARTS.
My top was working fine and now it stopped. The light on the dash flashes when I try to open it but nothing happens. Can I open it manually. What could be the cause of this?
My convertible top was workimg on day and stopped the next. Is there a fuse that maybe bad and if so, where is it located?