1996 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Audi Cabriolet
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
- My hydraulic mineral oil is leaking down under somewhere and causing smoke.
- top was working fine then tried to put it up but wouldn't work.
- my car will not start will not crank when I turn the key battery is charged
- How do I remove the rear shocks from my 1996 audi cabrio 2,6L I cant work it out
1996 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1996 Audi Cabriolet Questions
Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing smoke under the engine
When it is parked and a couple of days go by there is a oil spot underneath and it is clear.can I repair it myself, how would I go about it??? If not would it cost a great deal be I got an audi and a older audi at that
The low water sensor is coming on, but car isnt running hot. What type of anti freeze does audi take ?
1996 Audi Cabriolet Recalls
1996 Audi Cabriolet Reviews
We have a 1996 Cabriolet and every single thing works still! We need to replace the plastic rear window thats it!