1995 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Audi Cabriolet
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1995 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1995 Audi Cabriolet Questions
The clear plastic window dry rotted and the upholstery store told me to drop off the top only. How do I get it off the car?
The fans don't seem to come on but the interior heat also doesn't seem to be working... does this have an electronic thermostat that may not be working??/ I am in Maryland and it's pretty darn cold, why wouldn't it stay cool even without the fans?
all the lights turn on etc. but when i turn key it does nothing