1994 Audi Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Audi Cabriolet
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Audi Cabriolet Problems
The Cabriolet convertible top mechanism can fail due to hydraulic fluid leaks. The fluid reservoir is a common failure.
The water pump may fail resulting in engine overheating and possible timing belt damage. Overheating and/or timing belt failure can result in very expensive engine repairs. As a precaution, it is recommended to inspect the timing belt and water pump at regular intervals.
1994 Audi Cabriolet Questions
My car was leaking water onto the ground and overheating within the first few minutes of running. I was told to replace the water pump/timing belt so I did. It was still leaking water and the mechanic found a hold in one of the lines and patched it. It is still running hot and the mechanic says i...
I have two questions. i am needing my cv boot changed on the driver front wheel..how much is that going to cost and what do i need to do to get that replaced. Also, i have noticed my engine will shut off when i put the care in park after about a minute. I have no idea what the problem could be. I...
How much labor time is required to replace the power steering pump? 1994 audi cab