2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
For some time oil seeps from engine onto exhaust, Audi service guy claims it's at a stage 2. I'm a joke in my town whenever I roll to a stop and the burning odor reaches other motorists. I don't find it amusing.
Love my Allroad!
Any info appreciated?
mileage on car : 68,000. Should thermostat not last longer?
is repair necessary without having incurred problems?
mileage of car : 68,000. engine light on because of thermostat...does it need to be replaced or can one safely postpone this repair?
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com to Allroad fans, "I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..." ...
Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad! Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission me...