2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- changed the fuel pump, still not getting fuel is there a fuel shutoff switch or?
- Headlight/tail light defective warning symbol and tone come on when braking
- alarm goes off without warning once shut off the interior lights come on
- Where is the fuel filter located on an Audi 2004 Allroad Quattro 2.7 6 cyl?
- Suspension pump slow
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
Everytime the brakes are applied the warning symbol/tone comes on. The brake lights appear to work fine with the exception that the brake light on the hatch comes on with the headlights. The tone/warning light began when the rear undercarriage struck the lip of a ditch I was going over. Did find ...
and stay on for a few minutes then turn off. After several minute they come back on again and continue...
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2004 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
The 4.2 V8 is a very durable engine, and with the bulletproof drivetrain, this car should last anyone a good long time. That is, as long as you can keep up with all the wear-and-tear parts as they inevitably give out. Hoses and suspension components will crack and leak, especially in cold weather (but that's the trade off here for a car that's virtually unstoppable in deep snow). Parts are expe...