2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
After driving a little while and my engine heats up the dashboard cluster starts beeping and the oil light starts flashing. At first I thought it needed oil but didn't. I don't understand what the problem is. .
Check engine light is on but engine runs like a top. The mechanic said he needed nearly $3000 to do this- more than the car is worth.
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2003 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
great car. stylish, durable and fast. would buy another in a heartbeat.