2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
Already replaced the coolant sensor. There are no touble codes. car starts and runs fine once it cools down. I want to check the crankshaft position sensor. Maybe it's breaking down when it gets hot. how do you check the cps? Or if you have any other ideas what it may be, please share. Thank...
how can one change the turbo
My turning signals are not working..when u use the turning signals, all u hear is fast ticking with no flashing..left or right. took apart my flasher relay switch and tried to clean it up a little bit, but did not solve the proble...Hazard lights work fine..So at this point I'm just not sure...
2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2002 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
Stay away from this car and it's "Air Suspension". Nothing but a very, very expensive nightmare. Also had to spend lots of money on a steering rack for this car. A total horror show. Wait until they release the new Allroad here in the US...don't waste your money on this version.
Always keep the car on level one suspension height around town, and it should last a very long time. Only raise it up when on dirt, snow, or other natural disaster conditions. Where else can you get Porsche passing power on the freeway and rural mountains in complete luxury? This car is capable of some very incredible things, for your money spent. In snowy areas - the allroad tracks with conf...
do not buy this car. its lie a beautyfull wife that u cant sleep with . you will only spend money on it but you wil not use it.