2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- I just bought a used allroad. Reverse occasionally Seemed not to engage, but now it really doesn't work at all unless you're backing downhill. Forward gears work great. Am I going to need a new transmission if I want reverse? I just park carefully!
- front suspension won't lift. car bounces and scraps ground. left outside 2 weeks undriven. could have possible rain damage. what do you suspect the problem to be and do you have a rough estimate on the cost? the car has 108k miles on it. thank you
- code p0302 cyl 2 changed plug inj and coil and motor is making puff puff noice
- Front of car won't rise up at all. The pump is going and I no leaks found
- Oil leak on passenger side head below cam pulley.Least expensive way to fix?
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
I'm having issues w the front suspension on my 2001 audi allroad wagon. i left it in an outdoor lot for 2 wks as I traveled for holiday. there's been a lot of rain in this area and i only have outdoor parking. when I returned from my trip the front suspension was shot. the car bounces on ...
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
2001 Allroad Quattro: Really like the car when there are no problems. But, it seems that there is always something that needs repairing, from broken armrest cover to rear wheel bearings, timing belts, vacuum problems, electrical problems,tire issues... Also, very expensive to maintain. I am not sure what my next vehicle will be... Overall I would give the Allroad Quattro a 6 out of 10.