2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro
- Digital Display on Instrument Cluster May Fail
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Check Engine Light Due to Faulty Torque Converter
- Oil leak on passenger side head below cam pulley.Least expensive way to fix?
- where do I go to change the sensors out on the front of my 2001 audi quattro
- what needs to be removed when replacing the oil pump chain tensioner
- Alarm goes off and warning lights up on dash panel. Is this a nomal function?
- My Audi's auxiliary fan does not kick on and the car begins to overheat
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
dash light flashes-pump sounds,front end not going up at all, diagnostic reading says replace front suspension sensors
I was told this was a thermostat sensing switch. I replaced this part and the problem still exists. Any ideas what else I should look for or do I need to put it on a computer for further diagnosis?
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews
2001 Allroad Quattro: Really like the car when there are no problems. But, it seems that there is always something that needs repairing, from broken armrest cover to rear wheel bearings, timing belts, vacuum problems, electrical problems,tire issues... Also, very expensive to maintain. I am not sure what my next vehicle will be... Overall I would give the Allroad Quattro a 6 out of 10.