2005 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi A8 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2005 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
pushing the rear caliber piston in
Today I got an estimate from Audi for the exchange of the catalytic converter (driverside) of 4600,-, RepairPal estiamtes at max. 1193,- Can you name a mechanic who would the job for this money?
I need to add oil. What type do I use.
2005 Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
In the event of a frontal crash, the driver's airbag may may not inflate as designed, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the driver side airbag to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on October 6, 2006. The Audi recall number is JQ.