2004 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi A8 Quattro
- Car had water on inside and computer system is down. What will I need to do?
- I just got my starter replaced but right now it will die while running.
- Where in my area can i have tha abs, traction control module programme
- What actions would cause the drive belt to come off? Its not broken or anything.
- The module in the steering column needs to be replaced.
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
I have to place it in neutral when it engine dies and restart it. I dont know the problem. Please help. Thank You
51,000 mile mark and all maintenance is up to date.
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
In the event of a frontal crash, the driver's airbag may may not inflate as designed, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the driver side airbag to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on October 6, 2006. The Audi recall number is JQ.
2004 Audi A8 Quattro Reviews
did you fix light. "on&off"
I HAVE A 2004 A8 IN MY DASH LIGHTS CUTS OF IN ON DO ANYBODY NO WHAT THAT COULD BE
I love my Audi!