2003 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi A8 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2003 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
Have lost all running lights, but flashers, brakes, back up all work fine. Also lost "lights on" alarm, so assume control module. No current to fuses.
When I press the CHECK button and it runs thru its' routine, highlights "Rear Lights" as problem. Changed fuses which looked "scarred" but still no rear or side running lights?? Car has 79,000 miles, and plugs oil were done recently, so ??? Brake lights, back up work, fron...
Just started a week ago, live in FL and when I turn hard left\right water leaks onto feet. Thank you kindly