2001 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi A8 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2001 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2001 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
Where should i start at to find my problem?
slips all the time it is put in reverse
I put my car in reverse and it didn't even run back and the I gave it a little gas and it did not move it sounded as if I was reving the engine. The steering feels stiff. I tried to test the gear shift to see if it was just off track but it wasn't. After shutting down the car for a while...
2001 Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
2001 Audi A8 Quattro Reviews
I love my Audi A8L it is by far the best car i have ever owned. It rides smooth and quiet and has everything you could need in a car.