2000 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Audi A8 Quattro
- lownstereo went completely blank after getting a jump start. No fuses are blown
- My radio went blank after fuel pump replacement.How do I fix radio? Not the fuse
- Where is the low side port located to recharge the ac
- where is the low side port located to recharge the ac?
- I'm hearing a hissing sound(like Vacuum)from behind the instrument cluster.
2000 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2000 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
The hissing stops momentarily when turning the steering wheel. The sound began after I had a used engine installed but the mechanic can't figure it out.
THE BLOWER IS NOT COMING ON .I THINK I CHECKED ALL OF THE FUSES.THE BLOWER BEFORE FINALLY GOING WOULD COME ON HI OR LO SOMETIMES OR NOT AT ALL.WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Frot and rear cigerette lighters no longer work