1999 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Audi A8 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
The car has been leaking oil ever since we had it changed. I know that in some cars the plug has a compression seal that's a one time use. Is this the case with the Audi?
1997-1999 audi a8 quattro
4.2 iat sensor
Do you put the refrigerant on the high side or low side. Or can you provide a diagram?
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
1999 Audi A8 Quattro Reviews
Bought my "dream car" from a dealer in Cleveland. Two weeks after, the transmission needed to be rebuilt (later found out that the tranny in the car was a refurbished one from some time ago). This is a Z type tranny which I now know is one of the most complicated trannys out there. One year after rebuild ($4200), the SAME issues happened again. Transmission shop now says the sensors inside are ...