1998 Audi A8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A8 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Audi A8 Quattro Problems
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1998 Audi A8 Quattro Questions
car sat for 4 months slight front end damage
i checked the fuse in the trunk it's not blown. what would my next step be to check out?
my temperature is reading celisus and i want to change it to farenhite
1998 Audi A8 Quattro Recalls
1998 Audi A8 Quattro Reviews
Audi A8 (D2) Years 1997-2003. This is my second Audi, my first was a 1996 A6. I bought my 98' A8 in 2006, it had 76,000 miles on it, it has 143,XXX on it now. It's been a money pit since day one. Every little thing cost a lot of money. Good mechanic, bad mechanic the car's going to cost you. Weak links: Transmission. This will set you back $3k-$4.5k depending on where you live and who doe...