2010 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Audi A6 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2010 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2010 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
The passenger seat back on my 2010 Audi A6 stopped reclining. The seat will move in every other direction...up, down, back, forward and even the back on seat can be brought forward. But, the back of the seat will not recline or go back from the position which it is in. Any suggestions?