2007 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Audi A6 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2007 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
problem icon lights up when i start auto and pops up during the day several times.
I think its the front passenger headlight.
My car turns on, drives, parks, etc. The problem I'm having is the key doesn't come out when we shut it off. I have tried turning the wheel back and forth, turning the car on and off, pulling the key and even called road services to see if they would know what to do.