2006 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi A6 Quattro
- When the temp decreases to fall temp the vehicle will not start (elevtrical
- The temperature control does not work properly.
- 2006 A6 4.2 173000 mi. Check engine lite on all schedule "maint" done what you ?
- What could be the problem with 173,000 all maintenance performed & check enigine
- What's the average life of the catalytic converter
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2006 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2006 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
It blows cool air out the center vents and extremely hot air
out the side vents. The problen happens most when braking. What is the problem?
The car has been " maint" by Audi dealership until 172,000 until I brought the car 2 months ago. Looking for ideal of what costs will be