2006 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi A6 Quattro
- 2006 A6 4.2 173000 mi. Check engine lite on all schedule "maint" done what you ?
- What could be the problem with 173,000 all maintenance performed & check enigine
- What's the average life of the catalytic converter
- My A6 has a shudder and vibration at low RPM?
- My radiator fan runs then stops with a humming noise.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2006 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
The car has been " maint" by Audi dealership until 172,000 until I brought the car 2 months ago. Looking for ideal of what costs will be