2003 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi A6 Quattro
- What do it mean when the car smell like. Plastic burning after u was driving?
- replacing oil pump need all advice.
- is there a another oil pump that will work on my audi
- My low coolant temp light is on but my fluids are at normal level.
- my 2003 audi quattro stalls at times when im at a stand still, and i have to
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2003 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2003 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
Like once u pull over after u been driving its a plastic burning smell on the outside of the car probably coming from under the hood im not sure any idea please comment back
daughter added wrong type of oil. is there another oil pump that can be used on this car.
2003 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I own an 03 A6 4.2Qtr.Sports Pkg.Great SLEEPER!!!Quality of engineering shows thru & thru what with an interior fit & finish & classic styling that's ageless @92kmiles. Need chunky c/crd for repair costs.Premature suspension & control link bushings wear.Need accurate diagnosis to fix.ABS/VSA lights flash.Have replaced module once $1700.00.Car smells like its burning oil but not based on dip-st...
I love this car