2002 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Audi A6 Quattro
- why is leaking coolant about alternator?
- Changed bulb and blew a fuse( maybe )windows no longer operate and int. lights
- Do i need to reboot after replacing the TCM and relay 287/diesel
- what's the mean of epc light, when it's come on ?
- What light on the dash comes on when your transmission multi-function switch bad
2002 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2002 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
Simply changing bulb in dome light and something blew. No power windows, roof or interior lights. display shows three doors open. What the heck?
when epc light's come on, car loosing power . it does not pickup right!
I was just told by a repair shop that's what causing my EPC Light to come on.
2002 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I purchased a 2002 A6 Quattro witjh 164K miles. It needed a battery when I purchased it and after replacing the battery, I went to Auto Works and have a free diagnostic done on the vehicle and determined that I needed an alternatoer. Other than this repair I have had no other issues with this car. Best investment of 4K that I could have made. I wish I had found an Audi before the other ve...
Not a great car.