2001 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi A6 Quattro
- AUDI A6 THROWING A CODE WHEN I TURN LEFT, BUT I CAN'T READ IT. SUGGESTIONS?
- My sunroof will almost close... And then it will open automatically
- when i shift my car into drive and press the gas the car doses not move what is?
- How do I turn the ac on? And can anybody help me out with a manuel
- My 2001 audi a6 quattro has no power when i accelerate. Revs high but slow.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2001 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
When i put the shifter into 1st,2nd it will not show on my dash. when i put into 3ed. the car will go but the RPM is high
I really need a Manuel or at least pics of the pages
Could the fuel filter be clogged? And my check engine light
is on and wont go off.
2001 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
At 54k the Quattro needed to be completely replaced (had to fight Audi to get some help with the $12K bill). Now with 130k, the Quattro is again showing signs of a problem. Local shop seems at a loss for what to do next. Engine, suspension & steering, interior are all AWESOME. Still tight as new and not a single squeak. Brakes are overly dusty and exhaust needed replacing at about 120k.
2001 Audi report I bought this car from my next door neighbor who moved away with his daughter to a mid western state & I bet he's kick’n his donkey since he sold me this MACHINE. I replaced both cats at 67K (covered 100% by Audi). The breaks normal W & T, but now 3 of the 4 ball joints on the front passenger side need replacing now @ 91K. I changed the spark plugs & now back to premium growli...