2000 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Audi A6 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
my 99 Audi a6 Quattro Avant overheats and when I turn on heat blower temperature gauge go back close to normal.
My mechanic can not figure it out.My car looses power. I need help.
I am wondering if this is the part we need, the transmission doesn't go into overdrive the gear lights are all light up. and it slowly shifts into gear at the onset of start up.
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
my audi starts and drives great till the temperture reaches hqalf way on gauge then it cuts off when i stop although it starts right back up
Except for some minor repair problems which are associated with normal wear and tear of usage, this is a fine automobilr. We love it and are happy that we purchased it in 2007.