2000 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Audi A6 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
My mechanic can not figure it out.My car looses power. I need help.
I am wondering if this is the part we need, the transmission doesn't go into overdrive the gear lights are all light up. and it slowly shifts into gear at the onset of start up.
The car will not move until the light on the gearshift goes out and sometimes you have to wait and the car will go into gear slowly and then move better after it gets going
2000 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
my audi starts and drives great till the temperture reaches hqalf way on gauge then it cuts off when i stop although it starts right back up
Except for some minor repair problems which are associated with normal wear and tear of usage, this is a fine automobilr. We love it and are happy that we purchased it in 2007.