1999 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Audi A6 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1999 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1999 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
When I step on the brake the drivers side does not work. There is no voltage at the plug and the fuse is good. Does anyone know what the problem could be.
I installed new hazard/turn switch sill no change. this is first time this has happened. Had to pull the switch to from draining the battery, can drive the car but without turn signals not good idea.
1999 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I bought my 1999 Audi A6 Avant at 90K and it needed to have the coolant fan, timing belt, ball bearing on front right axle, and some other stuff replaced. Since purchasing the car for $8,600, I have paid almost $4,000 in various repairs (about $500 was due to vandalism), but after all of that it drives like a charm. A smooth, quiet ride with a hefty get up and go for a ten year old car. I also ...
tranny doesnt seem to be shifting manually or automatically floor boards got wet at one time heard tranny solenoids are below driver seat is this true and what possible repairs can i look at,not a mechanic either
I have had this car for almost 3 1/2 years now. Bought it used at 119k miles and have since had a couple of the 100k problems expected with normal wear and tear. We have put a little over 60k miles on quattro since we adopted her and still love it. The interior allways impresses, and I would and have reccomended this car to a friend. Friend finally saw the light and hung up the subaru keys ...