1998 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A6 Quattro
- I have had the ABS Control Module replace and the ECM Module,
- When i put my Audi in Drive, & start out driving, transmission feels very slow.
- Will a 1997 audi a4 front end fit on an a6
- what is the cause and solution for OBD2 code P0738
- how do i remove or change the thermostat that keeps sticking and overheating
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
I have had both replaced car in shop now for 2 months and they are now getting some kind of water reading while testing??
Trans., very slow & kind of dragging before going into the 2nd. gear on Drive ? Once it goes in the 2nd. gear seems to smooth out.
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I bought my first Audi a couple weeks ago and my lust for this fine piece of german engineering has yet to wane. Sitting in the leather bucket seats feels like a cradle and the perfect climate control coupled with seat warmers make this car almost too comfortable. The sleak lines on the inside make you feel like you're in a cockpit and all the buttons and fancy gauge cluster solidify this feeli...