1998 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A6 Quattro
- When i put my Audi in Drive, & start out driving, transmission feels very slow.
- Will a 1997 audi a4 front end fit on an a6
- what is the cause and solution for OBD2 code P0738
- how do i remove or change the thermostat that keeps sticking and overheating
- hi i have audi a6 1998 quattro 2.8 engine..tranny problems
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
Trans., very slow & kind of dragging before going into the 2nd. gear on Drive ? Once it goes in the 2nd. gear seems to smooth out.
I want to remove the thermostat. do I have to take the engine apart?
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I bought my first Audi a couple weeks ago and my lust for this fine piece of german engineering has yet to wane. Sitting in the leather bucket seats feels like a cradle and the perfect climate control coupled with seat warmers make this car almost too comfortable. The sleak lines on the inside make you feel like you're in a cockpit and all the buttons and fancy gauge cluster solidify this feeli...