1998 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Audi A6 Quattro
- how do i remove or change the thermostat that keeps sticking and overheating
- hi i have audi a6 1998 quattro 2.8 engine..tranny problems
- What possible causes for suspension to shake and feel unstable above 50mph?
- Can I repair manual transmission? Or should I replace the complete gearbox?
- Is there some kind of security code that locks out the whole car?
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
I want to remove the thermostat. do I have to take the engine apart?
i just change tranny and a try to drive car but is going into a limp mode car stuct i 3 gear..but when a stop car and turn off engine a start again it going till 3 gear and stuct again..check engine light is on a give me code p0717 (input/turbine speed sensor circuit no signal) where can i find t...
Steering shudders, feels as the wheels are about to disconnect from the front when travelling above 50mph
1998 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
I bought my first Audi a couple weeks ago and my lust for this fine piece of german engineering has yet to wane. Sitting in the leather bucket seats feels like a cradle and the perfect climate control coupled with seat warmers make this car almost too comfortable. The sleak lines on the inside make you feel like you're in a cockpit and all the buttons and fancy gauge cluster solidify this feeli...