1997 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Audi A6 Quattro
- how do I check for spark on a S6 Quattro 1997 model?
- HI I HAVE A S6 SEDAN IT SWINGS BUT DONT START YET A HOUR AGO I DROVE IT.
- how i can fix the problem,...i have checengine on and 2cods p0173,p0150 thanks
- My son's A6 Quattro wagon's transmission slips in first gear and seems to "bolt"
- 1998 AUDI A6 WAGON OLDER GEN LIKE 97,
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
PLS CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THE POWER STEERING CABLE CRACKED AND ALMOST ALL THE FLUID IS OUT WILL THAT CAUSE A CAR NOT TO START? PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP
This started about month ago. The fluid is a the appropriate level.
ABS PUMP CYCLES WHEN CAR IS ALMOST STOPED EVERY TIME YOUR COMING TO THE LIGHT OR STOP
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
Owned the vehicle for nearly 7 years now. No major maintainence/repair work has been required. However, I have performed most of my own routine maintainence; such as brakes, timing belt and routine fluid changes. The car is Quattro (all-wheel drive) and has had drivetrain seal issues (I have had a shop replace twice $150/ea).