1997 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Audi A6 Quattro
- son put incorrect coolant in radiator any way to flush it out?
- how do I check for spark on a S6 Quattro 1997 model?
- HI I HAVE A S6 SEDAN IT SWINGS BUT DONT START YET A HOUR AGO I DROVE IT.
- how i can fix the problem,...i have checengine on and 2cods p0173,p0150 thanks
- My son's A6 Quattro wagon's transmission slips in first gear and seems to "bolt"
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
we have what seems to be a pressure leak near the heater
PLS CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THE POWER STEERING CABLE CRACKED AND ALMOST ALL THE FLUID IS OUT WILL THAT CAUSE A CAR NOT TO START? PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP
This started about month ago. The fluid is a the appropriate level.
1997 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
Owned the vehicle for nearly 7 years now. No major maintainence/repair work has been required. However, I have performed most of my own routine maintainence; such as brakes, timing belt and routine fluid changes. The car is Quattro (all-wheel drive) and has had drivetrain seal issues (I have had a shop replace twice $150/ea).