1996 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Audi A6 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1996 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
car drag as i pick up speed and the rotor on the front driver side turns red hot
drove into town heater worked fine, on the way back home it put out very little warm air, all the heater controls work fine but very little heat
what is repair code 1626 1606 where is it and how do we repair them?
1996 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
Best car ever !!!!
I bought this car in a pinch, used for $4500 with 167,000 miles on it 2 years ago. Last year I replaced the water pump, timing belt, etc. I've driven it with very few problems to 213,000 miles....I am now replacing the starter due to a broken ignition switch. I live in MN -- and the other night it sat outside over night in -25degree weather -- it fired right up in the morning with hardly any ...