1995 Audi A6 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Audi A6 Quattro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Audi A6 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
1995 Audi A6 Quattro Questions
3/4 of the lower part (orange plastic part with metal underneath it) of the oil dipstick broke off and I don't know when it broke or where the part went (stuck in the tube or dislodged in the pan) ? My questions are: (1) is this something I should be concern about? (2) doesn't the car ha...
How can I get a additional Key for my Nov 2005 Audi A 6, 3.0 Lt. Quattro. must I pay £ 200 + VAT, thanks for any help. Ivor
lower speeds and rpm light comes on.Higher speed and rpm will stay off until I reduce speed to 2000 rpm.
1995 Audi A6 Quattro Reviews
my audi has a check engine light on and stopped running about 2 weeks ago the oil is leaking and i want to know why it wont run anymore
This audi randomly sputters and dies, hot and cold. Cleaned the MAF sensor and going to check the crank sensor and cam sensor. We'll see if that helps. The AWD is awesome and the diff lock button has come in handy. I would love this car if it were reliable.