2009 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Audi A4
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Audi A4 Problems
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
2007 Audi A4 2.0 turbo needing a quart of oil every 500-800mi under normal/easy driving conditions. The light came on everytime but still not efficient or normal for it to be needing oil. Bought the car Pre-Certified in March 10 and by April 10, it needed a quart of oil. Dealer added oil and sent us on the way. May 10, another quart of oil, dealer fixed it and noted the use may not be correct and wanted to see us in 600-630 miles to check ...
2.0L turbo charged engines may develop a hesitation on acceleration and/or illumination of the Check Engine Light due to a failed high pressure fuel pump or a worn camshaft follower or camshaft. Our technicians tell us that whenever the high pressure fuel pump is replaced the camshaft and the follower should be checked for wear. The camshaft lobe pushes on the follower to operate the high pressure fuel pump. Frequent oil changes and use of synthetic oil may help with this wear issue.