2005 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Inspection of Water Pump and Timing Belt
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- engine will start but dies immediately..replaced brake booster and still same pr
- How do you diagnose reason for check engine light coming on intermittently?
- what cause a problem with the upper suspension arm rear both side ?
- Remote keys have stopped working to lock/unlock the car but manually they work.
- My audi has been doing this humming noise when i accelerate, it's automatic.
2005 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2005 Audi A4 Questions
diagnostic code is P0722. Comes on and goes off periodically. How much does it cost to fix?
I've got a Audi A4 1.8 T s-line petrol 2005 . my two tires on the back , they are wear inside . my garage told me , I need to change the upper suspension arms . but could you explain me what is the cause of that problem with the upper ? thank you