2004 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Inspection of Water Pump and Timing Belt
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- tensionner is lose and timing belt
- everytime I brake, i hear a crack sound on the driver side wheel
- I would like to know where it my transmission dipstick is located?
- P0407-Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor 'B' Circuit Low Where is this sensor "B"?
- My audi had to be jumped to start and when we did that the flashers came on
2004 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2004 Audi A4 Questions
car was knoking.put it on machine it read some thing was rong with tentinoer i took cover off it ,timing belt and tensionner was lose
the sound is just when i brake either hard or smooth. When is really smooth it does not sound. However the sound is quite loud
I need to check my transmission fluid to see if I need some.
2004 Audi A4 Recalls
2004 Audi A4 Reviews
just got this car approximately 3 months ago. apparently the TCM is bad. the transmission is very weak and driving at 30 mph the damn car is already on 6th gear. very weak on take off ynless i hit the gas pedle all the way. and even then the transmission is confused. durinig automatic down shift the car transmission kinda bumbs as it goes into first gear. sounds like the TCM (transmission contr...
have a 2000 a4, have been having trouble with the rain water pooling in the battery housing and leaking into the interior of the car. the drivers floor is soaked and then the water goes into the rear seat floor board. any ideas on how to fix problem? where is the drain for this area?? sooo very frustrating