2003 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Inspection of Water Pump and Timing Belt
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
2003 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2003 Audi A4 Questions
hi can somebody help me i need special tools for audi a4 3.0 V6 to put engine in phase.where can i buy this things in calgary?
Think my heater coil has a leak, anyone had this problem with their audi? Does anyone know the repair cost?
car has 92k miles and has had "0" issues. this is the first.