2003 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
2003 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2003 Audi A4 Questions
is there a program i can download to my laptop that will read from my audi 2003 a4 3.0
I don't k ow if I have to take my Audi to a specialist and I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off by being told I'm getting the high end part but they are really using a used part or a cheap "universal" part there are not a lot of shops around here and there are a lo...
2003 Audi A4 Recalls
2003 Audi A4 Reviews
catalytic converter nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great car minimum of repair issues, but when needed they are pricey. recently used repairpal recommended shop great service fair price