2002 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Audi A4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
2002 Audi A4 Questions
it has a new battery and will start if I use jump leads
Stays on constantly...
2002 Audi A4 Reviews
i bought my A4 less then 2 years ago and haven't had to many problems - except a new timing belt at 60,000 a new coolent system and sensors - water tank - and fuel pump - also had some electrical problems a random wire was running from a 10amp fuse to a 15amp fuse - really???? It accelerates on its on.. and it is very exspensive to fix.. i love the car - but will probably never buy one again..
This car has been nothing but a nightmare. First the cooling system broke and it required a new temp sensor and thermostat ($500). Then two weeks later, the check engine light appears and the car now needs a new catalytic converter ($1000). I only purchased the vehicle 4 months ago. It's a fun car to drive but all of the expensive repairs take all the fun out of the experience.
Love the 02 A4. The best part is the control and balance, I can comfortably take sharp curves on the freeway at 70 mph. Maintenance is expensive, the only downside. Highly recommend this car!