1999 Audi A4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Audi A4
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Rainwater May Accumulate in Plenum Tray Due to Clogged Drains
- Premature Wear in Multi-Link Suspension Components May Cause Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Why my turn on the light because of the oil when it accelerated to 2000 rpm in my 1999 Audi A4 2.8
- Why my oil turns on when accelerate after 2000 rpm please help me thanks
- When driving the engine of my Audi misfires and stalls.
- How can you repair it ? becouse i am in zambia
- what could be the problem with audi a4 1999 model with 4 cylinder and no turbo
1999 Audi A4 Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
Clogged drains can allow rainwater to accumulate in the plenum tray (at the base of the windshield). The water may leak into the vehicle's interior, brake booster, or electrical components, which can lead to major problems. Our technicians recommend keeping the tray clear of leaves, pine needles, and other debris.
1999 Audi A4 Questions
When this first happened the codes that came up were P0300, P0301, P0303, P0304 and P0116. These codes cleared after read. Replaced coils 2 & 3 but the car still misfires and stalls. It idles fine. There is no local mechanic familiar with Audi's. Thinking the other 2 coils are still b...
The factory alarm keeps going off on my audi a4 especially when it gets above 100 degrees outside. What could be causing this?
when driving for about 5km it show oil light warning and engine makes some noise