2009 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Audi A4 Quattro
- What makes the car stall, sputter, shake with epc light on? How much to fix?
- Is there a brake wear sensor at each front wheel?
- Is it normal for the brake pads to need replacement at less than 24,000 miles?
- How much is the normal cost to repair the computer in a Audi -A4 or what does.
- Retention clip for headlamp bulb
2009 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2009 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
Began suddenly after getting on highway. Then continued on the drive home with acceleration. I've read it could be the speed sensor. If so how much might this cost to fix?
I am replacing brake pads and rotors. Thought the pads came with the sensor(s) and need to know if I should order one sensor or two.
According to the dealership the front brake pads are completely worn. They want to replace the rotors at the same time. This seems excessive, particularly given the low mileage.
2009 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
I have had this car for two years and I love it. The handling on the rain its great with the factory tires but the suspension adjusts very well to weather conditions. I have top it @ 130mph and the car asks for more. I would recomend it to anyone.