2008 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Audi A4 Quattro
- Hit a deer. Needs new front bumper, hood, lights, quarter panel. Also needs new radiator, intake, motor mount. How much?
- Radio powers on but there is bad reception of FM or AM stations.
- When should the timing belt service be done on an Audi4 quatro 2008?
- When does the fuel induction service need to be completed?
- what would cause the reading lights up front to keep going out?
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
Our technicians recommend having the constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints inspected at each service. Servicing torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
S line model
At what mileage should a timing belt service be completed on an Audi 4 quatro
This would include clean throttle body, intake manifold , valves lines and additive to fuel. What should it cost