2008 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Audi A4 Quattro
- Does is make sense to have an oil leak caused by the valve COVER?
- Radio powers on but there is bad reception of FM or AM stations.
- Hit a deer. Needs new front bumper, hood, lights, quarter panel. Also needs new radiator, intake, motor mount. How much?
- When should the timing belt service be done on an Audi4 quatro 2008?
- When does the fuel induction service need to be completed?
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
Our technicians recommend having the constant velocity (CV) boots and CV joints inspected at each service. Servicing torn CV boots early can prevent the need to replace the CV half shaft or CV joint.
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
The mechanic says the valve cover is causing the leak, NOT the valve cover gasket. The cost will be $800, and I think this includes both the valve cover and the valve cover gasket. Does this seem right? Diagnosis says: "Valve cover is leaking oil. Breather system needs replacing with the...
S line model
At what mileage should a timing belt service be completed on an Audi 4 quatro