2008 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Audi A4 Quattro
- When should the timing belt service be done on an Audi4 quatro 2008?
- When does the fuel induction service need to be completed?
- what would cause the reading lights up front to keep going out?
- My dealer said the rear wheel bearing need replacing, because it makes a noise
- give me specefic parts on which diagnostic code p2008 & p2015
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2008 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
At what mileage should a timing belt service be completed on an Audi 4 quatro
This would include clean throttle body, intake manifold , valves lines and additive to fuel. What should it cost
Had the A 4 for about a week, the lights went out. Took it in to Carmax (where we bought the car). They replaced the bulbs and 2 weeks later the lights went out again. Took it to Carmax, they sent the car to a Audi dealer and they said they couldn't find anything wrong, they replaced the bulb...