2007 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Audi A4 Quattro
- Where is the gas filter on Audi A4 2007
- vehicle is shacking like its misfiring not running smooth. What would cause that
- Immobilized switch keeps acting up. I have to disconnect the batter to get it to
- leaking oil after gasket was changed it has 71000 miles on it, new spark plugs
- Audi 2007 a4 Quattro 110,000 miles
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
An ignition coil or spark plug may fail unexpectedly resulting in an engine misfire and possible illumination of the Check Engine Light. Vehicles equipped with spark plug wires may also develop a misfire caused by a failed spark plug wire.
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
Overall a good car. Bit pricey with all the whistles and bells but I do enjoy them all. Highlights are the adaptive HID headlights. They turn and point when you turn the steering wheel. Quattro makes the car drive like it is on rails in all weather conditions but it does require the pricey high performance tires. They removed the seat memory and made it an option. Should be included in the...