2007 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Audi A4 Quattro
- Audi 2007 a4 Quattro 110,000 miles
- I have these codes p0442. I was told a new fuel cap should work
- 2007 Audi A4 windows, mirrors and the top won't go down. Not the fuses.
- I notice a constant squeak near the front of the engine during warm-up.
- My EPC light has come on goes into "limp mode" hard to start and runs rough
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
A fluid leak may develop from the propeller shaft seal on the rear of the transmission. Our technicians tell us that replacing the seal will commonly correct this concern.
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
Throwing codes. P0442, p2293 and p0455. RPM fluctuate at 2000. And car kinda surges after 45 50 miles an hour it doesn't anymore.
After the engine warms up the squeak stops. I have changed the serpentine belt, tensioner and idler pulleys and still notice it. I spoke with an owner of a 2008 A4 Quattro and he has the same problem.
Is the a known issue and can I ignore it for the time being. I have about 73k miles on the ve...
2007 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
Overall a good car. Bit pricey with all the whistles and bells but I do enjoy them all. Highlights are the adaptive HID headlights. They turn and point when you turn the steering wheel. Quattro makes the car drive like it is on rails in all weather conditions but it does require the pricey high performance tires. They removed the seat memory and made it an option. Should be included in the...