2006 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi A4 Quattro
- Just bought car and noticed at a stop there is a slight popping noise up front
- can this result in the key not being able to turn in the ignition?
- 2006 audi a4 Quattro 2.0 turbo, key wont turn in the ignition. whats the reason?
- Why is the RPM going up and down when a keep the engine at a certain speed.
- What causes smoke to come from the shifter? Paddle shift no longer works.
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
The digital display portion of the instrument cluster may fail. Our technicians tell us the entire instrument cluster will need to be replaced to correct this concern.
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
I love this car. It's the perfect size for city driving (parallel parking is a breeze) and the 4WD takes you to Tahoe in most any conditions. Living in San Francisco, the Quattro is a must - it gives me an extra sense of security on those many rainy days. I opted for the 3.2, 6 cylinder option which gets me on the freeway (and up mountain roads) in no time. I have developed an addiction to ...
I bought my 2006 brand new. Didn't have a problem until I reached 75,000 miles. Now I have an oil leak, my left engine mount is leaking, and my left bushing is cracked. I am wondering if this is just the first of major repair bills, do I fix it, or do I get rid of it. Of all the cars I have had both new and used with miles up to 150,000 I have never had an oil leak. And by the way, the oth...
49000 miles the engine is gone, than the camshaft . Do not buy this as a used car. They do not lost. The mileage is bad, road holding is soso