2006 Audi A4 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi A4 Quattro
- I have a cabrio that was left with top down in heavy rain about 8 months agio.
- when turning right strange sort of rubbing noise can be heard comming from front
- wifey left window open and it rained hard last night, all lights,windows,
- When it rains there's a leak at the bottom front passenger side of my convertibl
- how do i change the fuel pressure regulator on a 2006 audi a4 quatrro turbo 2.0t
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Questions
I now try to get the car inspected in NY Staet and it wont communitate with the inspection computer. I think the ECU (engine control unit) computer must have quit or partly shorted. Is his and expensive repair?
Can a private shop usually do this woork?
How much is the part itself
whatever noise is it is not a mot fail as it has just been done no loose parts found.
wouldnt work , i unhooked the battery and ran fans in the car for the day, everything comes on now , but car won't start , the key wont lock or unlock the car, could it of lost its code? or is their a fuse thats blown? the car did start earlier today but it just cracks now
2006 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews
I love this car. It's the perfect size for city driving (parallel parking is a breeze) and the 4WD takes you to Tahoe in most any conditions. Living in San Francisco, the Quattro is a must - it gives me an extra sense of security on those many rainy days. I opted for the 3.2, 6 cylinder option which gets me on the freeway (and up mountain roads) in no time. I have developed an addiction to ...
I bought my 2006 brand new. Didn't have a problem until I reached 75,000 miles. Now I have an oil leak, my left engine mount is leaking, and my left bushing is cracked. I am wondering if this is just the first of major repair bills, do I fix it, or do I get rid of it. Of all the cars I have had both new and used with miles up to 150,000 I have never had an oil leak. And by the way, the oth...
49000 miles the engine is gone, than the camshaft . Do not buy this as a used car. They do not lost. The mileage is bad, road holding is soso